Empire Magazine discusses the gay subtext of 'Captain America: The Winter Solider."
- Chris Hewitt: Another core relationship in the film is Captain America and the Falcon.
- Helen O'Hara: Do you know what, I may have said this in the main podcast but honestly every beat of their relationship is exactly like a romance. Seriously. They got to ‘meet cute’ running along, then they bond over some spurious shared history, and then it’s all like ‘Oh I’m in real trouble & I just turned up at your door because you’re the one person I could think to go to for help”. And he’s all like “Sure use my shower.” I mean, come on people! And I think it works well using that kind of shorthand to create a kind of a friendship quite quickly. But honestly they are the ‘couple’ in the film.
- Chris: It’s interesting though, he spends the entire movie turning down exhortations from Natasha to ask women out, the ENTIRE movie.
- Helen: Hey it would be a great political statement if Captain America’s gay.
- Chris: “What about such-and-such from statistics?” “No, I’m not interested.” “What about such-and-such? What about your next door neighbour who’s really really hot?”
- Ali Plumb: “What about this one-armed cyborg man who you have history with..?”
- Chris: “…with the dreamy eyes and long hair.”
- Helen: He was looking dreamy it has to be said.
- http: //www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=40685 dreamy eyes and long hairhahahhahaahbucky bear
some nights i wish that this all would end
cause i could use some friends for a change
BUCKY BUCKY BUCKY
Thor & Steve’s friendship ⊱
"I have lived many ages of men, Steven. Centuries without end. I have seen many great men, and known countless honors. But the greatest honor of this ancient and tired soul has been the privilege of fighting beside you, and calling you my friend."
This news id Japanese language but i can translate for a little. Chris Hemsworth will go to Japan for Promote Thor: The dark world in 25 January and on 26 it has event name 「最強最速ファンイベント」 (”Strongest fastest fan event" ) only 100 lucky for join this event
and I know from my japan’s friend that Chris will stay in Japan for a week for promote ” Rush” in Japan in 30 January